1. Q. What is the difference between a combo and a single ticket?
A. Single tickets allow you to attend one night’s concert. If you would like to attend both concert nights, it is recommended you purchase a combo ticket so that you receive one ticket for each concert night at a discounted price! For example, a P5 single ticket is $60. If you want to attend both concert nights, you can purchase a combo ticket for $100 instead of purchasing two single concert tickets for $120.
*Discount only applies if you are purchasing the same tier for both nights.
*Combo tickets are for ONE PERSON ONLY and are THE SAME TIER. You will receive one ticket per night (for the same seat each night). Combo tickets are NOT for two people.
2. Q. Since combo tickets go on sale first, will it be difficult for me to get a good seat if I only want a single ticket?
A. No; we limit the number of combos to ensure that there will be plenty of good seats to go around.
3. Q. Are the convention tickets included in the prices?
A. You will need to purchase a separate convention ticket depending on what package you purchase! (The diamond/platinum packages will receive access to the convention). If you would like to redeem your artist engagement benefits, YOU MUST PURCHASE A CONVENTION TICKET! The artist engagement sessions are held inside the Los Angeles convention center.
4. Q. I’m confused about which sections P1-P5 are.
A. P1-P5 refers to the different seating tiers of the concert venue! The seating chart for KCON LA can be viewed here. Please note that P3-P5 are ALL LOWER LEVEL! The only difference is the location/view within the Staples Center.
5. Q. Are the combo tickets only on sale on the 14th? Can I buy them after the 14th?
A. No, they are not only on sale on the 14th. You can buy them after (as long as they are available)!
6. Q. Will there be any ticket giveaways?
A. Yes! We have a lot of awesome partners who will be doing ticket giveaways and we will also be hosting contests!
7. Q. Can we choose our seat when purchasing a ticket?
A. You are able to choose which section you want (P1-P5), but the ticketing outlets we use will always provide you with the best seating available.
8. Q. Which websites will KCON tickets be sold on?
A. For KCON LA, AXS is the official ticketing partner for the Staples Center. You will also be able to access ticket sales on our website!
9. Q. What is the difference between GA for Platinum and GA / Reserved for P1 & P2?
A. GA is standing. Reserved is seated.
10. Q. If you want to purchase P1 Tickets, will you have the choice of general or reserved seats?
A. YES! Same goes for P2 tickets!
11. Q. Can I purchase 2 combo tickets for myself and a friend or do we have to purchase them separately?
A. Yes, you can purchase your combination tickets together. By purchasing your combo tickets in one transaction, you will be able to sit next to each other!
12. Q. Is there a maximum amount of tickets that I can purchase?
A. Yes, you can purchase up to 4 combo tickets and 8 single tickets.
13. Q. Will tickets be sold on mobile?
14. Q. If I get a combo ticket for P1-P5 will I have double the benefits listed?
15. Q. Are there ticket options for those with a disability?
A. Yes! Both venues are compliant with the Americans with Disability Act (ADA). You can visit their official ticketing partner’s website to purchase accessible seating.
16. Q. Are there any additional fees on the concert ticket prices that are listed?
A. Since Ticketmaster is handling official KCON ticket sales, there will be additional misc fees as well as a sales tax. Please refer to the official ticket partner’s website for more information on fees and sales tax.
17. Q. I need to know something about AXS!
1. Q. What time does the convention start for KCON LA?
A. We will be releasing convention times and schedules later on!
2. Q. Will there be a KCON APP this year?
A. Yes! It’s already available on the Apple and Play store!
3. Q. I know that DSLR’s ARE NOT ALLOWED in the concert, but are they allowed in the convention?
A. They are allowed in all areas of the convention EXCEPT artist engagement sessions.
1. Q. Will there be a shuttle going to and from the venue?
A. There is no official KCON shuttle that will be transporting attendees from hotels to the venue!
2. Q. Is there a parking lot for KCON attendees? What is the price?
A. There are no official lots designated for KCON attendees, but there are surrounding parking lots close to the venue. Each respective parking lot will determine how much their parking fees are.
1. Q. When are the KCON LA concerts days?
A. KCON LA will have TWO concert nights! August 19 and August 20.
2. Q. Is there an age limit for KCON? At what age does a child need a ticket?
A. For KCON LA, the Prudential Center requires children over the age of three to have a ticket.
3. Q. Will artist lineups be different each concert night? Will the lineup be released before tickets go on sale?
A. The full lineup will be different for each concert night and the full lineup for each concert by day will be released before tickets go on sale (combo tickets go on sale on July 14th, 10AM PDT!)!
4. Q. Can I give my favorite idol presents?
A. Unfortunately, due to safety concerns, you will not be able to give your bias a present or letters of any sort.
5. Q. Can I record during the hi-touch?
A. Recording is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are caught recording during the hi-touch, you will be escorted out of the room.
6. Q. Is there a poster policy for fan engagements?
A. We love when fans create signs for their favorite artists, but any posters that are too large and obstruct the view of others will be an issue!
7. Q. What items are restricted?
A. Items such as selfie sticks are restricted from the concert and convention venues. Please refer to the Staples Center website for restricted items.