1. Q. What is the difference between a combo and a single ticket?
A. Single tickets allow you to attend one night’s concert. If you would like to attend both concert nights, it is recommended you purchase a combo ticket so that you receive one ticket for each concert night at a discounted price! For example, a P5 single ticket is $50. If you want to attend both concert nights, you can purchase a combo ticket for $80 instead of purchasing two single concert tickets for $100.
*Discount only applies if you are purchasing the same tier for both nights.
*Combo tickets are for ONE PERSON ONLY. You will receive one ticket per night. Combo tickets are NOT for two people.
2. Q. Since combo tickets go on sale first, will it be difficult for me to get a good seat if I only want a single ticket?
A. No; we limit the number of combos to ensure that there will be plenty of good seats to go around.
3. Q. Are the convention tickets included in the prices?
A. You will need to purchase a separate convention ticket depending on what package you purchase! (The diamond/platinum packages will receive access to the convention).
4. Q. I’m confused about which sections P1-P5 are.
A. P1-P5 refers to the different seating tiers of the concert venue! The seating chart for KCON NY will be released soon and will be located under the tickets tab under KCON NY.
5. Q. Are the combo tickets only on sale on the 12th? Can I buy them after the 12th?
A. No, they are not only on sale on the 12th. You can buy them after!
6. Q. Will there be any ticket giveaways?
A. Yes! We have a lot of awesome partners who will be doing ticket giveaways and we will also be hosting contests!
7. Q. Can we choose our seat when purchasing a ticket?
A. You are able to choose which section you want (P1-P5), but the ticketing outlets we use will always provide you with the best seating available.
8. Q. Which websites will KCON tickets be sold on?
A. For KCON NY, Ticketmaster is the official ticketing partner for the Prudential Center. You will also be able to access ticket sales on our website!
9. Q. What is the difference between GA for Platinum and GA / Reserved for P1 & P2?
A. GA is standing. Reserved is seated.
10. Q. If you want to purchase P1 Tickets, will you have the choice of general or reserved seats?
A. YES! Same goes for P2 tickets!
11. Q. Can I purchase 2 combo tickets for myself and a friend or do we have to purchase them separately?
A. Yes, you can purchase your combination tickets together. By purchasing your combo tickets in one transaction, you will be able to sit next to each other!
12. Q. Is there a maximum amount of tickets that I can purchase?
A. Yes, you can purchase up to 4 combo tickets and 8 single tickets.
13. Q. Will tickets be sold on mobile?
14. Q. If I get a combo ticket for P1-P5 will I have double the benefits listed?
15. Q. Are there ticket options for those with a disability?
A. Yes! Both venues are compliant with the Americans with Disability Act (ADA). You can visit their official ticketing partner’s website to purchase accessible seating.
16. Q. Are there any additional fees on the concert ticket prices that are listed?
A. Since Ticketmaster is handling official KCON ticket sales, there will be additional misc fees as well as a sales tax. Please refer to the official ticket partner’s website for more information on fees and sales tax.
17. Q. What are the accepted payment methods for Ticketmaster?
A. Ticketmaster: http://help.ticketmaster.com/accepted-payment-methods/
18. Q. I need to know something about Ticketmaster!
A. For any Ticketmaster related questions, please refer to the official ticketing partner websites below.
Ticketmaster Customer Service: http://www.ticketmaster.com/h/customer-service.html
1. Q. What time does the convention start for KCON NY?
A. We will be releasing convention times and schedules later on!
2. Q. Will there be a KCON APP this year?
A. Yes! Stay tuned for the official launch of our KCON Mobile Application.
1. Q. Will there be a shuttle going to and from the venue?
A. There is no official KCON shuttle that will be transporting attendees from hotels to the venue!
2. Q. Is there a parking lot for KCON attendees? What is the price?
A. There are no official lots designated for KCON attendees, but there are surrounding parking lots close to the venue. Each respective parking lot will determine how much their parking fees are.
1. Q. Will KCON NY have concerts for both days?
2. Q. Is there an age limit for KCON? At what age does a child need a ticket?
A. For KCON NY, the Prudential Center requires children over the age of two to have a ticket.
3. Q. Will artist lineups be different each concert night? Will the lineup be released before tickets go on sale?
A. The full lineup will be different for each concert night and the full lineup for each concert by day will be released before tickets go on sale.
4. Q. Can I give my favorite idol presents?
A. Unfortunately, due to safety concerns, you will not be able to give your bias a present or letters of any sort.
5. Q. Can I record during the hi-touch?
A. Recording is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are caught recording during the hi-touch, you will be escorted out of the room.
6. Q. Is there a poster policy for fan engagements?
A. We love when fans create signs for their favorite artists, but any posters that are too large and obstruct the view of others will be an issue!
7. Q. What items are restricted?
A. Items such as selfie sticks are restricted from the concert and convention venues. Please refer to the Prudential Center’s websites for restricted items.